Halloween Safety Tips
Halloween is a fun time of the year for kids but can be scary for parents who are worried about their children’s safety. Here are a 10 Safety Tips few to keep in mind during trick-o-treating.
- Never Trick-o-Treat Alone!
- Parents Should Accompany Kids To The Front Door Of A Strangers Home
- Always Remain Visible. Attach Glow Sticks, Reflective Tape Or Small Flashing Lights To Your Children’s Costumes
- Never Eat Any Candy Until Parents Can Check It At Home
- Only Trick-o-Treat in Safe Neighborhoods. You Can Find These Neighborhoods On Sites Like Nextdoor.com
- Don’t Be Distracted! Stay Off of Electronic Devices While Walking But Especially While Crossing The Street.
- Always Cross The Street At An Intersection That Is Well Lit
- Never Allow Kids To Step Inside A Strangers Home
- Popular Trick-O-Treating Hours Are Between 6-9pm. Be Alert While You Drive!
- Trick-o-Treat Early. It doesn’t have to be dark to start!